According to article 6 of the law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, the users of the site http://www.traducmeal.com lare informed the identity of the various interveners In the framework of its implementation and follow-up:
Owner : Traducmeal SAS – Siret n° 81903727600014 – 508 Route de Collonges 74800 Eteaux
Creator : http://www.algo-web.ch
Publication manager : Traducmeal SAS – firstname.lastname@example.org
The publication manager is a legal entity.
Webmaster : David Parra / Baptiste Coudurier – email@example.com
Hosting : 1&1 Internet SARL – 7, place de la Gare BP 70109 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.The use of the site http://www.traducmeal.com implies the full acceptance of the general conditions of use described hereafter.
These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, so users of the site http://www.traducmeal.com sare invited to consult them on a regular basis.
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Traducmeal SAS, who will then endeavor to communicate to the users beforehand the dates and times of the intervention.
The website http://www.traducmeal.com is regularly updated by David Parra and Baptiste Coudurier. In the same way, legal notices can be modified at any time: they are nevertheless imposed on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
3. Description of services provided.The purpose of the site http://www.traducmeal.com s to provide information concerning all activities of the company.
Traducmeal SAS endeavors to provide on the site http://www.traducmeal.com information as accurate as possible. However, it can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the updating, whether by its own act or by third party partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the site http://www.traducmeal.com sare given as an indication, and are likely to evolve. In addition, the information on the site http://www.traducmeal.com is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications that have been made since their posting.
The website can not be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site by using a recent material, not containing virus and with a browser of the latest generation up-to-date.
5. Intellectual Property and Counterfeiting.Traducmeal SAS owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is forbidden, without the prior written authorization of: Traducmeal SAS.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
6. Limitations of Liability.Traducmeal SAS can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user's hardware when accessing the http://www.traducmeal.com website and resulting either from the use of non-compliant equipment The specifications specified in point 4, or the occurrence of a bug or incompatibility.
Traducmeal SAS can not be held liable for indirect damages (such as loss of market or loss of chance) resulting from the use of the site http://www.traducmeal.com.Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Traducmeal SAS reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content deposited in this space that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Traducmeal SAS also reserves the right to challenge the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the case of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used ( Text, photography ...).
7. Management of personal data.In France, personal data are protected by Act No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European 24 October 1995.
On the occasion of the use of the site http://www.traducmeal.com can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site http://www.traducmeal.com, lthe user's access provider, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
In any case Traducmeal SAS collects personal information relating to the user only for the need of certain services offered by the site http://www.traducmeal.com.
The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he himself carries out their input. It is then specified to the user of the site http://www.traducmeal.com the obligation or not to provide this information.
No personal information of the user of the site http://www.traducmeal.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium to third parties.
The above-mentioned site is declared to the CNIL under the number 13111978.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.The website http://www.traducmeal.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Traducmeal SAS. However, Traducmeal SAS does not have the possibility to verify the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently assumes no responsibility for this fact.
The navigation on the site http://www.traducmeal.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file that does not allow user identification but records information about a computer's navigation on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate further navigation on the site, and are also intended to permit various measures of attendance.
Failure to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog in the top right) / internet options. Click Confidentiality and choose Block All Cookies. Confirm with OK.
Set the retention rules to: use the custom settings for the history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
Under Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the 'Privacy' section, click Content Settings. In the 'Cookies' section, you can block cookies.
Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the 'Confidentiality' section, click Preferences. In the 'Privacy' tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction.Any dispute related to the use of the site http://www.traducmeal.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction shall be conferred on the competent courts of Paris.
10. The main laws concerned.
Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, in particular amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: 'information which permits, in whatever form, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply' (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
Credits: legal notices have been generated and offered by Subdelirium